AVALON Index du Forum
AVALON Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 18 Mar - 15:25 (2018)  
Facebook App Php Sample

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AVALON Index du Forum -> Forum externe -> Ambassade Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Php Sample Répondre en citant

Facebook App Php Sample

Test Apps have their own App ID, App Secret and settings. The code may be unstable. PHP if ( isset( $session ) ) { // store the session token into a PHP session $SESSION['fbtoken'] = $session->getToken(); // and create a new Facebook session using the cururent token // or from the new token we got after login $session = new FacebookSession( $session->getToken() ); try { // with this session I will post a message to my own timeline $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, 'POST', '/me/feed', array( 'link' => 'www.finalwebsites.com/facebook-api-php-tutorial/', 'message' => 'A step by step tutorial on how to use Facebook PHP SDK v4.0' ) ); $response = $request->execute(); $graphObject = $response->getGraphObject(); // the POST response object echo ' ' . See the full list of available permissions. There are two ways to get the access token as a plain-old string. I wanna store access token, but cant understand how to get it. Deploy to Heroku via Facebook integration The easiest way to deploy is to create an app on Facebook and click Cloud Services -> Get Started, then choose PHP from the dropdown. $this->accessToken = idx($opts, 'accessToken'); . public function construct($opts) { . Is there a way to create my own session in php? Reply Olaf Lederer My example is about something else and Im not sure if this is possible. The error params can be accessed using the following methods: getError(), getErrorCode(), getErrorReason(), and getErrorDescription(). I have a general question about Facebook and their Marketing API which is kinda off topic of what you did above. $SESSION['facebookaccesstoken'] = $fb->accessToken; . $res = $fb->delete('/123', $data, '{access-token}'); If you dont want to have to send in '{access-token}' with every method call in v5, you can use the setDefaultAccessToken() method. At first glance you might think v5 also has one big base class that does all the things. ' '; } catch ( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // show any error for this facebook request echo 'Facebook (get) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } Thisrequest is used to check if the Facebook message really exists. int width Restrict the picture width to this size in pixels. So THANK YOU!!!!!! Reply themood says: June 10, 2017 at 4:38 am This works great if i want to use the Facebook api on my home computer. This object is used later if a valid Facebook session is messing. Installing the PHP Facebook SDK Composer Installation I recommended installing the Facebook PHP SDK with Composer. Registration . CURLOPTPOSTFIELDS => httpbuildquery($params, null, '&'), . Above example dont works to me. } else { . Update (April 29, 2015): Facebook PHP SDK 5.x? What happened to 4.1 you ask? The Facebook PHP SDK will start following SemVer starting with v5.0. if (!$params) $params = array(); . } . bool type You use this to get a pre-specified size of picture. If the user denied the request, $accessToken will be null. Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. JavaScript 57 51 Updated Dec 12, 2017 audience-network Open source projects to demonstrate SDK and sample code usages and integration, and to collaborate and support peers in this community. echo 'Successfully logged in!'; exit; } elseif ($helper->getError()) { // The user denied the request // You could log this data . Once logged it, users will be directed back to our redirect URL with an appended code parameter that well use to retrieve and store the access token. The Graph API only supports the GET, POST and DELETE HTTP verbs. images A total rewrite of the app. If the user has not authorized your app yet, youll need to log them in using the OAuth 2.0 login flow as described in the section above or by using the JavaScript SDK. Thats why you would have to use 3 version numbers with the operator like 4.0.0. Let me know if you run into any problems. Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 2:34 pm Yes, thats basically it 5a02188284
facebook java version 5harassment charges on facebookhow to know your code in facebookchange facebook address for pagekeylogger sur facebookfacebook you have already added this email addresscomo tener mas likes en tus estados y fotos de facebookset up account for facebookfacebook app logosgnome shell facebook chat

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AVALON Index du Forum -> Forum externe -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com